- Login to your router dashboard. It should usually be at http://192.168.2.1.
- Now under “Inertnet WAN” click on “Connection Type”.
- Here select “PPPoE” and click on Next.
- Provide your BSNL username and password. Leave the “Service Name” field blank.
- For “VPI/VCI” field provide 0 and 35 as values.
- For “Encapsulation” field choose “LLC”.
- Leave all other fileds to their default values.
- Now Apply Changes. It will take around 30 seconds for the router to restart.
- Notice the top-right corner of the page and check the status. If it says “Connected”, then you are good to go.
- Else click on the “Home” link near that. On the home page click on Connect button.
Now you should be able to use this Wifi router with your BSNL broadband. Happy surfing. 🙂
PS: Now you no longer need to use your computer to dial the BSNL connection and login. Your router has your BSNL username and password, it will do the dialing and logging in.